News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Skyward sword or Twilight Princess which is better?

Started by Tannsrall, March 24, 2012, 10:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

the true answer is link to the past DX.
oh, fine, twilight princess.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Twilight Princess in my opinion was much better.  Possibly because it was more realistic than Skyward Sword, but I also liked the storyline.  And being a wolf.  I also missed Epona in SS.  And Midna.  She was my favorite character in TP.  I just thought that TP was much better.  I didn't like the fact that when you were on the surface, there were only strange creatures, and they only brought back two of the species that were in the previous games.  I mean, there were only TWO gorons!  And all the humans were in the sky!!!  Though, the one thing I liked was how dopey and awkward Link was around Zelda in this one.  It just seemed that Zelda was more friendly and less of a princess in this one.  In TP, she was kinda cold and uncaring.  I also liked the birds.  They were cool.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Nightfire

I vote Twilight Princess, because I've never played Skyward Sword, and I LOVE transforming into a wolf and exploring the Faron Woods. Epona was also awesome, and the graphics, plus the side quests were really interesting.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Rainshadow

The one thing I gotta say that I hated in TP was the fact that there were no instruments.  I mean, sure there was grass, but it was grass!  Though I did like to just laugh when the bird says to Wolf Link how much his voice sounded like the grass.  It's like, "No!  Wolf Link cannot sing!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!