News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Cool Redwall pics (or just cool pics)

Started by W0NWILL, August 01, 2012, 11:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Lol I don't even remember where I found these.  I just went into Google Images and found stuff from there.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Flandor

A LOT of these works are by an artist called Chichapie on deviantArt.  Look up his gallery and you'll find most of them.  Credit where due is always a good idea.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

W0NWILL

Agreed. And since this is for all cool pics, take a look at these!

Romsca

Revive!

Quote from: Lily on August 08, 2012, 02:47:43 AM
These are all wonderful pictures! I'd like to make a suggestion, though. It'd be great if everyone could credit the original artists by linking back to their DeviantArt gallery or their homepage. I know no one here is claiming this work as their own, but these artists spent a long time creating these images and we should give them some credit for it. If you don't know who drew the original image that's fine too, of course!

I'm not suggesting this as a moderator and making it a rule, I just think it's a nice thing to do. :)

This one is on DeviantArt by someone called halfblindwriter

I like the way they added Rakkety Tam to a real photo