Main Menu

The Chase --- Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, September 24, 2012, 06:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

Name: Vash
  Species: Weasel
  Weapon(s): his father's knife
  Appearance: He is slightly taller than others and has a normal build. He wears a blue vest and tan, tathered shorts. (he kind of looks like Skinpaw in the cartoon but without the tattoos and he has fur in his paws). He also has a strap across his chest to carry stuff. His fur is light brown with a tan underbelly. His eyes are green.
  Personality: He isn't trusting or trustworthy. He is mostly rude and whitty, but can be nice.
  Side: Neutral
  Other: (optional) He doesn't like to talk about his past, which may later be announced. He is a thief. Cash is quick with his hands and feet, but not a heavy hitter. He isn't the best fighter, and usually tries to avoid them.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

I'm not going to play Crescent Moon anymore, I'm replacing her.

Name: Leiern Torsorem
  Species: Hare
  Weapon(s): Ball and chain
  Appearance: On the short side, muscularly build, black, many scars, wears a red kilt and sash
  Personality: Leiern doesn't give up, even when it's hopeless. He's comfortable with authority, and expects beasts to follow his orders.
  Side: Good, though misguided in the vermin department
  Other:

Rainshadow

Sounds good!  Just make sure not to hit any good beast with the ball and chain! ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

Sorry for the double post, but I'm just gonna say that Amanda will be a character that doesn't go with Ray and her companions.  She will stay at Redwall and will be replaced by:

Name:  Anna
  Species:  Moluccan Scops Owl
  Weapon(s):  Natural defenses, very good at taunting the enemy
  Appearance:

Personality:  Witty, fun, humorous, smart, has a natural talent for singing
  Side:  Good!
  Other:  She doesn't really have any friends because she tends to hide herself.  She's generally afraid of other beasts, although when she gets to know someone, she feels completely comfortable.  She lives in a tree in Mossflower Wood.

Gingivere Greeneyes

Name: Harriet
  Species: Hen Harrier
  Weapon(s): Natural defenses
  Appearance:
  Personality: A fierce, straight-to-the-point bird. Harriet is loyal, brave, and headstrong. Harbours a fierce hatred for all vermin.
  Side: Good.
  Other: N/A
Hope its not too late ^^"
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

Rainshadow

It's never too late. :)  Accepted!

Gingivere Greeneyes

I'll pop her in when the Redwallers are in the woods, could you PM me when that happens?
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

Rainshadow