News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

PC games

Started by Redwaller, June 08, 2012, 12:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

My favorite PC games are:

AoE II and III
Diablo II
Civilization III
Serious Sam
Black Hawk Down
Heros of Might and Magic III & V
Carnivor
Empire Earth
Hidden & Dangerous 2
Halo III
Professor Fizzwizle

rakkety tam

well my all time fav is star wars knights of the old republic and my second fav and the others are old school like 1602 and lego cart racing and fate
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

psybox

well, this thread is technically a repeat.  so the mods might merge/lock this topic, just warning you, anyway the answer is portal, portal 2, and minecraft.

Bragoon

I'm not a big PC gamer, but I like Team Fortress 2, the Portal games, Cave Story, and Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2 and Tiberian Sun.  I imagine that I would like Knights of the Old Republic, but I've never taken the time to play it.  Assassin's Creed/2 was alright.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Redwaller

The other topic is for VIDEO GAMES! I'm talking about COMPUTER GAMES!

Flandor

Age of Empires I, II, and III
Age of Mythology
Rise of Nations
Stronghold 1 and 2
Medal of Honor
All the Fallout games
Morrowind
Oblivion
Skyrim
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

UNKN0WN

Forces of Corruption and The Old Republic

SpiderMonkey

Minecraft, and some assorted flash games. armorgames.com has some flash games that are enjoyable.

Firehawke

The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Rainshadow

Hmm, well, here's my list:

LOTRO
  LOTRO
  LOTRO
  Minecraft
  LOTRO
  LOTRO
  LOTRO

Yep!  I think that's it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

hmmmmm..... I wonder

Matthias720

Quote from: Redwaller on June 08, 2012, 12:41:35 AM
The other topic is for VIDEO GAMES! I'm talking about COMPUTER GAMES!
Even so, it's very close to the same thing, and there are computer games discussed in the video game topic. So I have to lock this one.