News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

One Direction

Started by redwallgurl, June 16, 2012, 09:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Anyone here like ONe Direction?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

They're not really  my type. My cousin loves them, and I respect that though. I like their song Na, na na.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

yeah my firends are obessed and i just managed to listen to them. they are going to their concert soon
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

I'm not a fan of most teeny bop music, I just like some from Selena and Demi. I used to be a fan of more when I was in middle school. Now that I'm 18, I like a little more mature music, but like I said, I respect that other people like them.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

rakkety tam

no offense to them but i hate that band and genra of music  its just not my style and like  redwallfan7 said i can respect that other people like there music i'm just more of a  rocknroll metal country guy so everythng but them ;D
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

My friends love that band. I think they're OK, but I don't really like that kind of music.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.