News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Arctic

Started by Criya, March 17, 2012, 08:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Criya

OOC: Nope. Just jump right in. Also, I'm kinda stuck. I need someone to RP at the abbey.
Criya's never to be trusted. No matter HOW pursuasive she is.
"I'm going to be your friend and hug you, and love you, and- OH! Look! Your head!"

Skyblade

silverstorm the badgermum arrived at the ramparts. "who are you and what do you want?" she yelled at the newcomers

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Criya

OOC: Thaks, Skyblade. ^^

BIC:

Stycamoar Icewall groaned. "Oh no! They might reject me because I'm a fox!"
Ragnar laughed coarsely. "Maidy, it's me they might reject. I ain't no pretty young lass like you no more."
Bjorn ignored the two of them as they argued further and shouted up to the Badgermum. "We are weary travellers, come from a place called the Arctic. It is a land of perpetual snow and ice, where only the hardy may survive. I am Bjorn Kindridsson, a Polar Bear, and one of the most respected warriors of Svalbard. These are my travelling companions. Sytcamoar, who preferrs to go by her maiden name, Icewall, is an Arctic Fox. She can sing so sweetly the most violent blizzards quail before her pure voice, and she is no vermin. She is a dibbun caretaker in Svalbard. The bird is Ragnar. She is a skua, a wonderful warrior, and a fantastical cook. Ragnar can put hotroot to shame, and making a delicious meal is a simple trifle to her. She is known as the Skuacook in Svalbard. Together, us three bring good tidings from the Arctic and, as ambassadors, seek to stay at Redwall for a short amount of time before returning to Svalbard in the Arctic."
When Bjorn had finished and took a step back, Ragnar whispered to her. "Did you just improvise that?"
"Yep. Hope it works, old friends. We may be mistaken as enemies if I said one word of that wrongly." Bjorn replied. Then the three of them sat in silence, waiting for the verdict of the Badgermum.
"I'm going to be your friend and hug you, and love you, and- OH! Look! Your head!"

Skyblade

Silverstorm thought for a moment. The trio seemed decent enough, even if they were strange creatures. "Very well then." she finally said. "As a member of this Abbey, I took a vow to provide hospitaliy to all creatures. You can rest awhile and go back to where you came from."
The silver badger went down and opened the gates, letting them in.

Criya

As the gates creaked open slowly, Ragnar was first to march in. "Where's yer ottercook?" She cawed.
Icewall was second to enter, humming sweetly. The scent of flowers spread through the abbey as she walked into the large yard.
Bjorn was last to walk through the gates. She towered over the badgermum, yet shook her hand gently. "Thank you for allowing us entrance, ma'am." She bowed and unsheathed her sword, laying it out on her paws as a sign of peace.

Skyblade

Silverstorm nodded at Bjorn. "The abbey exists to serve as a refuge for all in need." She turned to the others. "If you want food, follow me." She closed the gates and started walking to the door to the abbey.