My Soundtrack listing for Redwall

Started by Redwallfan7, June 04, 2012, 03:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

So, I just wanted to make up some fun song titles that I think would fit well with a sound track based on the Redwall series. Some will be real and some made up

1. You'll always find home-The Rambling Rosehip Players

2. Firework-Katy Perry

3. All Star-Smash Mouth

4. No need to say goodbye-Song  from Prince Caspian

5. We're in heaven-DJ Sammy

6. It feels so good to be bad-Slagar and Cluny

7. Redwall is my eternal rose-The Abbey elders

8. Let's sip more October ale- the Abbey teenagers

9. Secrets-OneRepublic

10. Jump-Van Halen
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Robert

Child of Nightmare - Redwall

Mod EDIT: Please do not link to sites with mp3 files.
Win For Redwall!!!

SandyB

When I finished reading a Redwall book, I used to make a mix-tape of songs that reminded me of the plot.
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Any movie soundtrack, preferably the score for any of the three Transformers movies by Steve Jablonsky.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

I feel like "Castle in the Sky" by DJ Satomi would fit Redwall. The lyrics fit very well.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

This is definitely one you have to hear!  It's awesome!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Once I made a playlist on my mum's iPod that reminded me of High Rhulain.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

redwallgurl

you know how in the high rhulain it talked aobut the stars and where you go when you die i thought of the song over the moon by cher lloyd
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Felldoh154

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 07, 2012, 03:30:08 AM
  This is definitely one you have to hear!  It's awesome!

It's a great song :) I can think of a dozen characters in redwall series it would fit.