News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Favorite Singer/Band?

Started by Rainshadow, October 31, 2012, 01:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Who's your favorite singer and/or band?  As you probably know, my favorite singer is Adam Young, and my 3 favorite bands are:

Owl City (song:  Fireflies)

TobyMac (song:  Me Without You)

Skillet (song:  Whispers in the Dark)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Favorite singers:

Female: Ellie Goulding, Jennette Mccurdy, and Demi Lovato (Jennette and Demi have very strong voices, a plus for singing in the tween franchise. I like how their voices sound older than they are. I can't sing nearly as great as them! They're great.)

Male: Owl City, Matthew West, Phil Collins (I love Phil's songs from the animated Disney Tarzan movie)

Bands: Train, OneRepublic (I've loved all of these bands since 2006)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Lesse, Beethoven, Mozart, basically all the guys from a long time ago, Duran Duran, The Piano Guys, Zoe Keeting. I'm not a big fan of songs and the like.

Tiria Wildlough

Lindsey Stirling and Celtic Woman!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dawnwing

My favorite bands:

Love and Theft
(Saw these guys in concert a couple years ago; it was on my birthday and I got a pass to meet them backstage.  One of their members left, their record company closed, and I didn't think I'd ever hear about them again.  Then they got a new record label and their song Angel Eyes made them huge!  So that's pretty cool.)

Zac Brown Band