News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

injuries

Started by rakkety tam, May 07, 2012, 06:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

hmm where do i begin? well 4 years ago i got a splinter stuck in my arm my parents weren't home so i went to our neighbors and they got part of it out you couldn't see it but you could feel it in there so we went to the ER and they had to cut it out and stitch it, the splinter was the size and as sharp as a nail.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwaller

I wasn't too explanatory, here's what happened:

Me and my friend were making a sort of path for a marble competition. We were bringing bricks to do it and i was sitting down(on cement!) and my little brother dropped four bricks on my finger that was on a cement floor. I had to go to the hospital and my finger bone tip was broken!

Redwallfan7

When I was eight, I got three of my fingers caught in a car window.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

a couple days ago my brother managed to get a staple in his finger through the bone almost through the nail. we wnet to er and i talked to him for 2 hours to get him distracted. all i could think of is what would redwallers do?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

My older sister burned her hand on the oven and said a word that's probably not wise to say here. Ha ha  :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

no we don't need to know the language she used  ;D

SpiderMonkey

I can probably guess.

UNKN0WN

Redwallfan7

I'm sure you can Lol

UNKN0WN