News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

String Instruments

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 29, 2012, 10:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

1) Steven Sharp Nelson is a guy
2) It was green screened or something like that

Calaron

I used to play guitar and violin.  It's a joy to me to be able to watch the Cleveland Orchestra play as often as I do, even if I am behind them.   There's an aesthetic to watching all of the bow movements.

Rainshadow

That's what my bass guitar looks like.  It's awesome!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Tiria Wildlough

This is like my favourite music video.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Eustace Scrubb

I play the piano (and it counts as a stringed instrument because it has strings in it).  Although I'm not one for stringed instruments.  I prefer woodwinds much more because of my love for playing the flute!
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Rainshadow

VIOLINS ARE AWESOME!!!!  I so want to get a violin!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Rusvul

Quote from: Eustace Scrubb on August 03, 2012, 10:55:18 PM
I play the piano (and it counts as a stringed instrument because it has strings in it).  Although I'm not one for stringed instruments.  I prefer woodwinds much more because of my love for playing the flute!
YES! woodwinds are AWESOME! in classical music, the clarinet is the best instrument of all time!

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 05, 2012, 12:54:54 PM
Quote from: Eustace Scrubb on August 03, 2012, 10:55:18 PM
YES! woodwinds are AWESOME! in classical music, the clarinet is the best instrument of all time!

Awesome!  High five!  I play clarinet lol.