News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Percy Jackson fans out there?

Started by Cornflower MM, March 04, 2014, 09:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: ZaranTheBlack on May 01, 2014, 09:41:57 PM
OOOH YEAH! This year, with the new books coming out, I literally wrote I <3 PJ on everything I could find.  ;D favorite character- obviously Percy. Next in line, I love Grover and Blackjack. I just wish The Blood of Olympus wasn't the last book in the series. He should write a third Percy Jackson series  :P  :P

You sure that's the last one? I don't think so....
And I finished House of Hades the day after I got it. ::)

ZaranTheBlack

Some of the people in my class are saying it is... then again, they aren't always right.  :P I sure hope it's not
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

Dag Downyfur

Oh, I hope it's not the last one. That's one of my favourite series! (Though I do have many favourites XD)
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Cornflower MM

Oh, I dearly hope it's not! I can't wait until next year! (That's when my library will get it, if they ever do) Well, at least the person in charge of getting the kid's books will be back when it's out, so maybe I can ask her is they can get it. I'd even give her the money! I can spare thirty dollars. I have at least three hundred....Mainly in coins.

Dag Downyfur

Yeah, I can't wait for it to come out!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Cornflower MM

Me either! Mr. Riordan, please hurry up and write it already!! And how do you pronounce your last name?

Jetthebinturong

I've always pronounced it Ree-or-dan
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan