News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Anthrocon: Who's heard of it?

Started by Redwallfan7, June 27, 2012, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Oohhhhhhhhh. I guess so. . .Foxes!!!!!! Foxes spree!!!

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 27, 2012, 07:05:35 PM
I like furries, (anthropomorphic animals) and I came across this event that they have where everything focuses on those kinds of animals. You can dress up as an animal or play games or buy artwork. I actually didn't know there was a thing dedicated to that.

never heard of it

Redwallfan7

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on August 23, 2012, 10:09:49 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 27, 2012, 07:05:35 PM
I like furries, (anthropomorphic animals) and I came across this event that they have where everything focuses on those kinds of animals. You can dress up as an animal or play games or buy artwork. I actually didn't know there was a thing dedicated to that.

never heard of it
You have to be 18 and over to go. I wouldn't want to go to one, even though I loe anthro animals.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

are we talking about an R rated movie or site?

Redwallfan7

it's more of an R rated event. They  have them all over the world in different states and countries. It's where people dress up as animals and talk about animals. The 18 and over rule is applied because some of the art work that they sell there has heavy sexual, swearing, violence, and drug content. I don't like the fact that the furry fandom has that, there are some clean furry art but they're more hard to find.,
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

SandyB

Never been myself. I went to "Confuzzled" (UK's AC) and - despite a few personal issues - it was the best weekend I've had this year.

The main reason why it's Adults Only is because they serve alcohol.
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: SandyB on September 03, 2012, 02:10:59 AM
Never been myself. I went to "Confuzzled" (UK's AC) and - despite a few personal issues - it was the best weekend I've had this year.

The main reason why it's Adults Only is because they serve alcohol.
oh, ok.

Tannsrall

I've heard that anthrocon is very family friendly in the halls and stuff. It just depends on the con as to what you will find there.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Tannsrall on September 05, 2012, 01:18:30 AM
I've heard that anthrocon is very family friendly in the halls and stuff. It just depends on the con as to what you will find there.
Really? Because all of the ads that I've seen didn't make it seem as if they were that way.

Tannsrall

I'm just saying it depends on the con. Some are more adult based.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Redwallfan7