News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

How many Redwall books you've read?

Started by Redwaller, June 04, 2012, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Update this list every time you've finished reading one(If you didn't read them all!)

I've read:

Redwall
Mossflower
Mattimeo
Mariel of Redwall
Salamandastron
Martin the Warrior
The BellMaker
Outcast of Redwall

And I'm currently reading:
The Pearls of Lutra

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Every single one.... Almost twice now!  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skipper

everyone except the rouge crew and the sable queen.

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Bragoon

"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

SandyB

Martin the Warrior,
Mossflower,
Legend of Luke,
Mariel of Redwall,
The Bellmaker,
Salamandastron,
Redwall,
Mattimeo, (My favourite)
Long Patrol,
Marlfox,
and The Taggerung.
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

I've read Redwall through Loamhedge at least three times, Rackety Tam through Sable Quean twice, and Rogue Crew just once.  I just got the Rogue Crew paperback though so Ill be rereading it soon.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Now I'm reading Doomwyte

*Bump*

Now I'm reading The Rogue Crew
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers