News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

indiana jones

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 04, 2012, 03:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

has anyone bought the new blue ray indiana jones boxed set yet.
i did. ;D

Dalek Fur

We have all the movies, just not the box set. They are okay, my brother loves them though

W0NWILL

I love 'em! Both movies and the books.

blindsimeonjtp

i highly recomend them there aawesome bonus disc too.

Redwallfan7

I rode the ride at DisneyLand
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I've seen the 1st, 3rd and 4th movies, but I've heard that the 2nd one is really weird.  I think that the 3rd is my favorite.  The problem is, I like all of them!  I can't just choose one favorite!  Does anyone else like the 4th?  I'm not the only one, am I?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

blindsimeonjtp

W0NWILL

The fourth was good. And Rain, the second isn't that bad. Has anyone else read the books? I own three of them.

blindsimeonjtp

never new there were books???????

Redwallfan7

Quote from: blindsimeonjtp on October 07, 2012, 01:12:52 AM
never new there were books???????
I ddin't know their were books either.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

blindsimeonjtp

i have one indana jones well it's the young indana jones adventures, never read it . ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lily

I love Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Last Crusade. I thought Temple of Doom was so-so, mainly because of the really annoying supporting characters. I didn't like Kingdom of the Crystal Skull much. I grew up with the other movies and this one just seemed too far removed from the rest of the franchise. Aliens?  :'(

W0NWILL

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 07, 2012, 01:15:29 AM
Quote from: blindsimeonjtp on October 07, 2012, 01:12:52 AM
never knew there were books???????
I didn't know their were books either.

There are, I bought mine at Disney World. I liked the dinosaur eggs, but there was one that disappointed me, don't remember which.

blindsimeonjtp

Harrision ford is my favorite actor
carrie fisher
mark hammill
harrison ford

favorite actors