Hare wot-wot thingy
Mice language
Badgers
Water Rats
Ferrets
Shrews
Otters

Lutra

Oh, you're thinking of Wild Doogy Plumm....I don't recall all northern creatures having such an accent...only him.  Even Rakkety Tam didn't have one quite like that. 

In theory, every person has an accent...squirrels as a species don't have any specific accent, outside of where they live.  Are we talking regions or species with this question?  I thought it was a species based question......
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Mattio

W0NWILL

Quote from: Lutra on December 27, 2012, 03:10:09 AM
Oh, you're thinking of Wild Doogy Plumm....I don't recall all northern creatures having such an accent...only him.  Even Rakkety Tam didn't have one quite like that. 

Rakkety Tam didn't have such a thick one because he was from the borders of the Northlands. Though there may be a reason, there simply wasn't very many far-north Northerners in Redwall, outside of Doogy and Rake Nightfur. I like to think that the Northlands were based off of Scotland, hence the thick accent.

Lutra

Scotland was my guess too when I read the book, but the poll isn't about areas of Redwall with accents. ;)  It seems the only real "area" with an accent is the Northlands of Redwall.  I don't see anyone with a Southern accent, or a Salamandastron accent. ;)  Thus I think we're only focusing on the accent of a species as that seems to be how its written in the books.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

321tumbler