News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Does Madagascar 3 look good to you, or not so good?

Started by Redwallfan7, June 10, 2012, 09:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well?

I've seen it already. I liked it
1 (6.7%)
It looks dumb/I've seen it and didn't like it
5 (33.3%)
It looks okay
7 (46.7%)
I haven't even seen the first two yet
2 (13.3%)
Huh? I've never heard of this movie
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Redwallfan7

Discuss the Madagascar movies here, and whether you think the third movie looks good or not. In my opinion, it looks incredibly cheesy and the plot seems to have run out of ideas. Of course, I haven't seen it yet, so I should probably give it a try. I liked the very first movie.

Thoughts?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

my friend said i t was relly good but it does look like they are running out of ideas
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwaller

rakkety tam

it looks pretty good and i want to see it and on a dif topic i think i'm at 550 posts either that or 549
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Ceteruler

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

rakkety tam

datdatata afor circus afro circus polka dot polka dot afro circus polda dot afro circus
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Dalek Fur

I hate it when Marty comes on the Tellie and starts singing the afro song. It was okay at first, but then it got plain annoying because they over played it. It drives me bonkers.