News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Perfect Home --- Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 29, 2012, 08:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

In this RP, the story follows a band of creatures who are, basically, searching for the perfect home.  The location it starts will be debated in this discussion.  The only thing that is known so far is that it's an island much like Riftgard (from Triss).  These creatures have been slaves/prisoners of a vermin group, and the peaceful creatures want to escape.  The story is about their escape and trying to find a new home in another land.  Eventually, at the end of the RP, there might be a battle between the peaceful beasts and the vermin.

Characters occupations:

Vermin/woodlander slaves
 Vermin/woodlander prisoners
 Vermin captors/slave masters
 Vermin/woodlander pirates/sailors

Character application:

Name:
Species:
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Occupation:  (One of the creatures in the character occupation list)
Other:

My characters:

Name:  Hail Stormpelt
Species:  Sea otter
Weapon(s):  Sturdy staff, stolen dagger
Appearance:  Grey with white speckled fur, frosty blue eyes, ragged brown tunic, tattered cloak and hood
Personality:  A strong seadog, kind towards the Dibbuns, harsh towards enemies, loves a good joke, very much a leader, used to be a sailor
Occupation:  Woodlander slave (previously a sailor, but the enemy has his ship)
Other:  He watched his wife and children killed in front of his eyes by his captors, and he hates them for it.  He has sworn that he will escape and crush his enemy.

Name:  Gavia
Species:  Wildcat
Weapon(s):  Flail (image below)
Appearance:  White and grey chest fur, darker grey arms and legs, black paws, amber eyes, black tunic (image below)
Personality:  Evil, cruel, smart
Other:  He wants to be obeyed, and pictures himself to be the most royal and most powerful beast alive.

Flail:

Tunic:
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

This RP will be held off for a little while.  Sorry about that, folks!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

Name:Swift Streambattle
Species:Otter
Weapon(s):Sheild and Tomahawk, dirk
Appearance:Wears a simple brown tunic
Personality:Brave/reckless, Jolly, Natural leader

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

@Skipper, accepted!  And guys, this will most likely wait until my other RP, The Quest for Romance, is quite a ways in.  So, probably a few weeks to a month at the most.

Skipper

Just a suggestion, could the vermin follow the slaves?

Rainshadow