News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Return to Mossflower- RP!

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, October 01, 2012, 09:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: K, I don't remember where Wisteria was so.... She'll be in front of the Tapestry.  :)
BIC:

The magnificence of the Great Tapestry had awed Wisteria into utter silence and shock. Her golden-flecked green eyes widened as they struggled to take in the Tapestry. The fierce yet kindly warrior mouse confused the Wildcat, who was used to mice being... Well, weak. She narrowed her eyes slightly as the fleeing vermin caught her attention. Wisteria let out a pent-up breath and leaned back in the wheelchair, her eyes still glued to the Tapestry.   
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

W0NWILL

Slakker watched as beasts started heading toward the abbey. Curious as to why, she followed, step hopping, sometimes with a little skip and flapping of wings. She gasped when she entered, the building was huge! Over to one side there was a tapestry, and in front of the tapestry, a cat in a wheeled chair. The tapestry was nothing to the shrike, simply art. She hopped over, her talons clicking on the stone floor, "What wheel-cat doing?" She asked.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria never moved her eyes from the Tapestry as she replied, "Erm, looking at the Tapestry, of course. It's... Odd, that everything on it has happened." Her claws left small indents on the sturdy wood as she sunk them in and out.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

W0NWILL

"Faith in pretty nest?" Slakker asked, "This bird clever, yes, much clever shrike Slakker is. However, Slakker don't know of others, of past." She hopped next to Wisteria and patted the larger beast with her wing, "How you know it happen?"

Marvin looked up at the sky, by the position of the sun he would guess it to be late-afternoon. He stretched his neck and wings, then waddled away from the River Moss. Now it was nearly evening, he would look for a place to sleep and some pondweed or berries to eat, again. Maybe he would treat himself and make soup.

Rainshadow

Ember nodded in farewell to Ashe.  "Well, I'll see you later."  She gave a small hop as she flapped her wings, flying slow and close to the ground.  Seeing a ferret, one of the new beasts, she landed and bowed slightly.  "Hello, friend, my name's Ember."  She held out a talon, reaching up as far as she could to shake the beast's paw.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

"I've been told lots of stories, from Redwallers as well as my Father. Both versions seem to match up, as far as I can tell." Wisteria reasoned, cocking her head to the side. The turned her gaze from the Tapestry to the bird.

W0NWILL

"Only stories." Slakker dismissed the subject.

Marvin considered going upstream and down a side stream, there were plenty of reeds to make a nest in. He slipped back into the river; it was not flowing so fast here and paddled against the current. Maybe he could find a place where he could stay permanently. He was so wrapped up in his thoughts, he was almost hit by a log being poled around the bend. Atop the log a shrew was holding a pole, keeping the log from hitting the banks.
"Whoa!" The shrew thrust his pole in the mud at the bottom of the river, "You okay friend?"
Marvin stared at the log inches from his beak. He started at the shrew's voice, "Oh, er, yes. I'm alright." He looked up at the shrew, "Do you have a home where I could stay?"
The shrew shook his head, "Nah, I'm a traveler, a wanderer. 'Owever, there's an abbey o'er there that welcomes all sortsa beasts."
"Thank you, sir." Marvin said, "I'll head over there right away."

Dalek Fur

"Pleasure to meet you Ember," Arrow said, reaching down to shake her talons. "My name is Arrow the handsome hair, wot!"

Rainshadow

Ember shook his paw and quickly put her talons back on the ground.  She couldn't balance for too long on one leg.  "Nice to meet you, Arrow.  Though, I thought you were a ferret.  Why do you speak like a hare?"

OOC:  Ember is sort of young, so you can expect questions like that.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Marvin walked, since swimming against the current was hard. He waddled for quite awhile, until he could just see the pink bulk of Redwall. Exausted, he stopped to rest.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC:  HEY! PEOPLE! GET BACK 'ERE! I'm not letting this thread die!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dalek Fur

"Well, when me friend found me, I was kind of bad mannered and he aught me how to mach, talk, and think like a hare," Arrow said.