News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Question about Chronological order

Started by DMBlackshire, January 06, 2013, 01:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMBlackshire

Hello folks, 
         I just finished Lord Brocktree and my I must say that was a fantastic read. I am about to start Martin the Warrior as is laid out by the chronological order, but I have noticed that there is also a section of The Legend of Luke (In the Wake of the Red Ship) that falls in between these two books. Does anyone have any experiences with this story arc in this order? Any feedback is welcomed as I am still so new to the series. (1 book as of this evening.)

Eulalia!!!!

Tam and Martin

I would still read it in chronological order even if The Legend of Luke's book two is out of order.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Matthias720

Agreed. I have experienced no 'issues' with reading the books that way. In fact, if you read book two of Legend of Luke out of order, that is to say reading in true chronological order, some story elements would be lost on you.

Leatho Shellhound

Yes, read Martin the Warrior and then Legend of Luke, it will make more sence that way. Welcome to the Forum.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Matthias720

Well, Martin the Warrior, Mossflower, and then Legend of Luke. ;)

Tam and Martin

Here's a link to a place which can tell you about the order:

Mossflower.ca/

Then go to the spot that says 'Lists' then click on 'The Books' and there you are.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

DMBlackshire

Thank you all very much. I have started Martin the Warrior. So far it is a fantastic read. I look forward to seeing the world developed and perhaps I will be able to be a greater contributor to the conversations in everyone's forum.