News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Official Minecraft Redwall Server thread!

Started by Gears, April 22, 2012, 06:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: psybox on June 15, 2012, 12:46:11 AM
after, i think.  Try to join in as soon as you can, it's lonely here.
What time are you on?! Tell me, so i can hop on with you...
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

psybox

i'm on right now, and my schedule is going to be uneven, so...

W0NWILL

I can't go on the blinkin' thing! It says can't resolve hostname, I need the ip, could one of you send it to me?

psybox

are you whitelisted?  and the ip is on the thread i sent you a link to.

W0NWILL

Okay, I think I did it correctly, but now it says can't reach server.  :( Have I been whitelisted?

psybox

oh, i forgot, the secret word changed, and this thread wasn't updated.  so, you aren't whitelisted, repost your app with the new secret word, and wait to be accepted.

W0NWILL

Ugh. Now it says can't resolve hostname. Any idea what that means?

Latna

Varleyfray, what the heck texture pack is that? It's stunning!
Ask me about Redwall MUCK!
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1823.msg66205#msg66205

[url=http://rwmuck.limitless.

Rusvul

hey! i wanna join server!

age (this is in game age, right? or is it real-life age?) : 13 seasons (13 years, if it wasnt clear XD)(in-game)
experience with roleplaying/building: roleplaying, little to none. building, im decent.
do i love redwall: YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! whoops, i mean AYE!
do i know a lot about redwall: will it suffice to say that i have read every single book at least once, most twice?
secret word: matthias
how often do i check my pm's: just joined forums so i could join this server, but ill check frequently
paid minecraft
ima fox (not evil though) who lives on the redwall road somewhere, i fight with a saber ( unfortunately theres none of those in minecraft :( ) also a bow and arrows, i wear green tunic and blue cape. fought with his father with cluny, but never really liked war, cluny whipped him with his tail (while poison tip was off, otherwise he'd be dead), giving him the scars over his eye and across his snout. cloak has green gem in the gold clasp.

idk if thats a really long message.... if it is, sorry bout that! i did make up this char a while ago....
also, cape can be left out of skin if need be, also, i can make my own skin if need be.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Captain Tammo

Wow. It's been almost 2 years!! :o
And we all do, but sometimes you just gotta move on and just leave things as good memories  :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Blaggut

I just got a mole skin on the web, since my fac in another serv is Moles. I might make a thingy bob soon. Is the Serv still up?
~Just a soft space boi~

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.