News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Elves!

Started by Rusvul, June 18, 2013, 02:34:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Rain said we should make a topic for this... So, yeah. In Verdus Greensword, Lord if Viridia. And often undercover traveller. My second-in-command is General Islandcat. Viridia is a land if lots of forests, towns in trees, and clockworks. Viridian smiths and clockmakers are some of the best. We make nearly unbreakable Runesteel, and tiny clockwork animals. Including bird and insect spies.

Rainshadow

Well, unless I get permission from my one friend who made Vereditovia (not sure if that's even how you spell it lol), I can't say much about it, but I CAN say that it's a country ruled by humans, but all of the subjects are elves.  And how they choose the humans (I don't exactly remember if there was some sort of portal to Earth, but there is a special way to choose them) is that if there is a human with a freckle on their left ear (or it could possibly be their right, I'm not sure), then they are royalty to the Vereditovians.  And we have a cool language, too.  I should post the alphabet on here sometime.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!