News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Wikipedia is EVIL!!!!!

Started by Rusvul, January 15, 2013, 02:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

I saw an article about anthromorphism on wikipedia, and it referenced a bunch of books. Redwall was not one of them! How dare they!

Redwallfan7

:o what? I wish it would be as popular as the Twilight or Hunger Games series but it's not
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

Quote from: wikipediaMice are often depicted as heroic characters who have to fight enemies bigger than they are. This is actually ironic, since mice are considered vermin by most people. Examples of heroic mice: the mice in Redwall
Quote from: wikipediaIn contrast with mice, rats are almost always depicted as villains or dangerous creatures. This image is also derived from the rats' reputation as a carrier of The Black Death and other diseases: the rats in Redwall
aren't the first or only thing on the list, but the others weren't necessary.

Rusvul

Quote from: psybox on January 15, 2013, 04:22:25 PM
Quote from: wikipediaMice are often depicted as heroic characters who have to fight enemies bigger than they are. This is actually ironic, since mice are considered vermin by most people. Examples of heroic mice: the mice in Redwall
Quote from: wikipediaIn contrast with mice, rats are almost always depicted as villains or dangerous creatures. This image is also derived from the rats' reputation as a carrier of The Black Death and other diseases: the rats in Redwall
aren't the first or only thing on the list, but the others weren't necessary.

Oh. I stand corrected. I might have been looking at a different article, or maybe I missed it. I was on my phone, so I wasn't reading as much of it, just skimming it trying to find the word redwall :P