News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Attack on Redwall Abbey RP signup

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatBane

*stairs at the group* You set fire to my camp and my weapons. Oh you all are going to be in for it to morrow when I write a post. be happy I am feeling drained to night.

*shakes fist at the good guy* I get you and your little abbey too!
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

RatBane

OK this is to make things very very clear. I am the only one with very thick armor. The arrow did hit me but didn't do a great deal of damage more or less caused a wound that will remain to remind me to be more careful.

Now as a suggestion if you want to catch Ratbane with out armor best time is in his tent at night.

You not going to just off him quickly.

As for the vermin in the abbey standard armor or no armor however Hookclaw has some light to medium armor on so he may be a bit more to deal with so does the other 2 weasels /brothers with him.

Dannflower Reguba

Yeah, I didn't mean to "Off him" quickly... I just think... wait... KNOW that a longbow easily has the power to penetrate thick armor and figured you'd come up with a different way to avoid the arrow.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

RatBane

Oh I can tell you he didn't avoid it he just is not going to show you good guy he is hurt.

2 sorry I have been a way it was my B-day on the 05/02/12 so I have been dealing with family issues and stuff.

any one want to give me a quick up to day on what I missed and I will try to have something up in the RP by Sunday night so we can keep this moving.

Cornflower MM

I'll join!! I mean, if your still accepting people...

Name: Arya
Species: Squirrel
Weapons: Bow & Arrows, Dagger for more close-up fighting
Other: A traveler, but no stranger to Salamandastron & Redwall; still looking for male squirrel that she likes in THAT way

rachel25

I think this RP has finished. Some of the people in it are no longer active, it is from 2011 after all  :)

Cornflower MM

Oops...I didn't look at the date....Obviously!