Previous topic - Next topic

samurai vs apache

samurai
8 (61.5%)
apache
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

rakkety tam

i have to go with samurai cause they have better weapons and disciplin and armor
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

eualaia

samurai cause they use katanas
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

White One6193

Apache for me. I have to say, samurai are some of the most disciplined warriors ever, however they did not have the covert killing skills of my Apache ancestors. The samurai had ninjas for that. Plus an Apache scout could go for days in harsh terrain on half rations.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Nightfire

I totally agree with WhiteOne. Apache for me, and I personally think that they are unmatched in certain skills such as tracking. Isn't it kinda like having a whole tribe of the mentalist?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

yet samurai were incredible fighter and forgers
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

I already have my own personal awesome fighter and forger. Luke Cardassia. The man owns two thousand different kinds of weapons. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Romsca