News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Summer Camps!!!!!

Started by Mattio, March 02, 2013, 03:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

It's getting clos to the time when we need to plan what we do over Summer. I am going to a week long over-night boyscout camp. And I am hopefully going to be able to go to a Ranger's Apprentice camp. (They teach archery, horse riding, tracking, silent movement and a few others)

321tumbler

May I ask which camp? If it's to personal don't answer.

Mattio

Uummmmmm the Boyscout one is Friedlander and the other in is Camp Kern both are in Ohio

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

I love summer camps!! My sister, my first cousin and my good self are going to the Wilds this summer.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I hope to be able to go to a camp this summer, but I doubt I will.  It would be fun, but I'm not sure that I have the money.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

Cool sometimes I like to have some time at home but oh well

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Mattio on March 02, 2013, 03:24:57 AM
It's getting clos to the time when we need to plan what we do over Summer. I am going to a week long over-night boyscout camp. And I am hopefully going to be able to go to a Ranger's Apprentice camp. (They teach archery, horse riding, tracking, silent movement and a few others)
Ranger Camp?? :o That sounds amazing!!! I go to Girls' Camp every summer, and it's fun, but Ranger Camp sounds so much cooler.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Mattio

I know we practice archery which I'm good at and horseback riding and more.........Wish they cold do knife throwing