News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The best Doctor Who dream ever!

Started by Faiyloe, February 14, 2014, 01:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Faiyloe

Had another dream in this one me and the doctor were in this sky ship/city on some planet. It was very interesting the people there had never been down to the surface and they had a very complex culture. Anyway we were not really welcome there and some city guards and they were chasing use with electrically charged spears. they chased us threw some hallways and things and out on to some scaffolding. We were trapped standing on a scaffolding up in the sky with nothing below up for miles and miles. Then The Doctor gave my his screwdriver, said some thing to me and jumped off the scaffolding. The guards came and took me away and locked my up in a room to be questioned. some how some of my younger siblings where there and things got weird. there was even the painting of the exploding TARDIS which my questioner had made. Some how that was against the law though.

I so need to find a fob watch!  :o I need to wright fan fiction about my dreams or something.

Amarith Waterspring

How many Docter Who dreams have you had?  ???
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Faiyloe

Now it is 7 had another dream the other night. The doctor and me got locked up in some dungeon by some lizerdpeople  :-\

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

AnnaofRedwall

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on February 15, 2014, 02:32:03 AM
My dreams mainly involve me almost dying, or me killing someone. Or someone nearly killing my friend, or my friend nearly killing me, or in some cases I just die.  :P

Either that, I have a good dream, and as soon as the good part comes, I wake up and forget it within 15 minutes.

What the heck happened to my sub-concious?  :o

gosh, totally me! Once i had this extremely sad dream where all my best friends died. I woke op crying.
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Rainshadow

Quote from: AnnaofRedwall on March 29, 2014, 12:20:59 AM
My dreams mainly involve me almost dying, or me killing someone. Or someone nearly killing my friend, or my friend nearly killing me, or in some cases I just die.  :P

Either that, I have a good dream, and as soon as the good part comes, I wake up and forget it within 15 minutes.

gosh, totally me! Once i had this extremely sad dream where all my best friends died. I woke op crying.

I had a dream at one point where everyone in my band were split into two teams: a team led by me (the good guys of the dream) and a team led by a guy I know from band (the bad guys of the dream).  We were given medieval weapons and fought against each other for some cause that I can't remember.  It was... horrifying.  I had to kill my friends.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 29, 2014, 06:02:18 PM
Quote from: AnnaofRedwall on March 29, 2014, 12:20:59 AM

I had a dream at one point where everyone in my band were split into two teams: a team led by me (the good guys of the dream) and a team led by a guy I know from band (the bad guys of the dream).  We were given medieval weapons and fought against each other for some cause that I can't remember.  It was... horrifying.  I had to kill my friends.

That sounds like the hunger games... (That is why I don't like them)

@Anna: I had a dream like that where my little brother and my dad died the got in a carriage driven by hoses and it drove away. (Some how I knew they had died) Then balloons came raining down from heaven and my dad came to me in a vision and told me to count the days and when The balloons fell from the sky again I would see him again... Now I am going to cry... :'(

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah vonce dreamed ah found ziz giant marzhmallov an' zen ate it. But vhen ah voke up, me pillov 'ad dizappeared! Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.