News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Fun book I just found

Started by MarielGullwhacker, June 07, 2013, 03:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarielGullwhacker

I just found a fun book that hamster lovers might enjoy. I bought it for my iPhone. It's called, "Mariella, the Cheerful, Helpful Hamster". I like it because it's really cute and made me smile! It also is the SAME name as my favorite Redwall character (well, close enough!). :)

Romsca

Sounds neat! I might check it out sometime!

AnnaofRedwall

do you know what a good book is? "Hawksmaid" by Kathryn Lasky.... one of the best books of all time!!!!

"Pride and Prejudice" is good so is "Sense and Sensibility". "Jane Eyre" is REALLY good, even if it's not by Jane Austen.
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Maudie

I love Hawksmaid! (And any Robin Hood stories)

I also enjoyed Jane Eyre, but I haven't read any Jane Austen books cause my brother always teases me when I read girly classics.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Kitsune

I bought Mariella the Cheerful Helpful Hamster on my Nook!

MarielGullwhacker

YAY! Ok, you have to admit the photos in "Mariella, the Cheerful, Helpful Hamster" are SO cute! :D

And I really like Jane Austen books as well! Esp. Emma and Pride and Prejudice. :)

AnnaofRedwall

Pride and Prejudice is one of my all-time favorite books (besides all the Redwall books) Oh, and if you're a Redwall fanatic like me, try the Mistmantle Chronicles, they're kinda easy if you like my age, but very addicting.

If you like Avatar: the last airbender, try the Books of Bayern by Shannon Hale, I love those, they're the kinda book you can read again and again and not get bored of them.
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.