News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Have you named a season?

Started by Dawnwing, August 19, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on August 20, 2011, 03:38:36 AM
Alright, I'll name one now: last summer in Australia: Summer of the Endless Heat. Last summer where I live was the hottest I could remember. Good pool weather, though!

And it's only likely to get hotter thanks to Global Climate Change (hotter summers, colder winters, and bad storms).  :(

Next year we can call it "Summer of the {Beep}ing {Beep} {Beep} Heat!".   ;)

Romsca

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on May 19, 2013, 06:56:18 AM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on August 20, 2011, 03:38:36 AM
Alright, I'll name one now: last summer in Australia: Summer of the Endless Heat. Last summer where I live was the hottest I could remember. Good pool weather, though!

And it's only likely to get hotter thanks to Global Climate Change (hotter summers, colder winters, and bad storms).  :(

Next year we can call it "Summer of the {Beep}ing {Beep} {Beep} Heat!".   ;)

Umm... no

Buzz_Bumble

CrazyPug37

South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Romsca

Buzz_Bumble

Maudie

Yeah, Buzz Bumble, We want to have fun on this forum. It kinda makes me mad when I see words that imply cussing. ;)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Osu

Moving this to Cavern Hole since it technically has nothing to do with Redwall.

Now stay on topic, please.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Rainshadow

Hmm...

Spring of Broken Pianos?

Summer of Bats in the Shed?

Autumn of the Busy Schedule?

Winter of Being Able to Sleep In?

There are mine!  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Winter of being able to sleep in  ::)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000