News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Who wants to duel with me?

Started by BrookSkimmer, March 13, 2013, 08:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Who's up for a duel? We can discuss characters and such once I get a willing challenger!  ;D

Rainshadow

I'd be willing, but not until the tournament's finished.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

Dannflor

I'm willing when ever I love rp's but not good at writing them  :)  :(
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Ceteruler

I'd be willing to. You're a very good writer, and I've been needing some good artistic inspiration. ^_^

Redwaller

Quote from: Dannflor on March 14, 2013, 08:49:56 PM
I'm willing when ever I love rp's but not good at writing them  :)  :(
You just have to take your time, and use the Spell Check  :)

Corporal Firalay

I adore fighting scenes, and I'm a seasoned duellist! Actually, that doesn't sound so good in the modern day XD
I'd love to draw blades with ye, Brook.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

BrookSkimmer

Ok! Ceteruler and Firalay you're on! I'll make two threads for this.

Now, we should discuss some things.

Which characters do we want to use? Who will win who will lose? Or a tie? Location, etc?

I'm thinking I would love to play a vermin aboard a corsair ship. Also, wouldn't mind playing a young long patroller learning the ropes for a seasoned fighter. Hmmmmm, perhaps two beasts meeting along a path in the mountains. Or, perhaps a samurai duel? Ever read Usagi Yojimbo?

What do you guys have in mind?

Ceteruler

Awesome!

I'll have to get back to you. I'm on a vacation until Tuesday, then I'll be able to come up with something.

Corporal Firalay

Hmmm... If your preference is corsair, would it be easier if it were a duel of power between two captains?
I'm okay with everything! Could be a young patroller sneaks out of the mountain to prove himself, gets into a scrap with a few vermin? Or a traveller squirrel finds a camp with a vermin in it who has captured a hare or an otter?
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

BrookSkimmer

Hmmmm, let's to the dueling Captains!

I'll make the thread for us! See you there!

Ceteruler

hey, I kind of like the idea of the traveller finding a camp with vermin in it...

BrookSkimmer

Hey :D

Ok, the idea of having a young patroller happen upon a vermin camp sounds good to me. Did you want to be the young recruit or vermin or both? How about two recruits and two vermin. We could role play both sides. That could be interesting!

BrookSkimmer

I'm actually just going to stick with the two that got started through this thread earlier. Thanks for your interest though! :D