News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

If there was a comedy show where redwall was like iCarly...

Started by Redwallfan7, September 20, 2012, 10:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Who do think would be good in it?

I think there should be some of the weasels, otters, and foxes in it. I mean, if none of them were enemies. it would be funny to see them mess with each other and do their own comedy web show. Kind of like iCarly mixed with the Redwall forum show.  ;D Oh, and it could be funny if they had a funny intro that showed the characters and their names, like in a regular comedy show intro.

Also, this idea isn't meant to upset anyone, I just posted it for.. well, just because.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

That would be epic! Maybe we should make one one the forums. Like, a spoof.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

hmmm, call in the animators! XD, it would be funnier if it was live-action, not animation. with actual rats, ferrets, mice, foxes, weasels, badgers, and rats in clothes and stuff!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 25, 2012, 04:47:04 PM
hmmm, call in the animators! XD, it would be funnier if it was live-action, not animation. with actual rats, ferrets, mice, foxes, weasels, badgers, and rats in clothes and stuff!
Lol, that could work!

Romsca