News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Sky Warriors- The Revenge of Southsward OOC

Started by Ceteruler, February 14, 2013, 02:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceteruler

All that I have is that Barrock is Garrin's muscle. So you can go off of that.

Captain Tammo

I edited my post to have  Sargen. I am assuming he is with Southsward's Air Force?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflower Reguba

I'm going to add a Bluejay here slometime soon.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ceteruler

well, I'd certainly like at least /one/ more person to come and play as Sargen.

Ceteruler

Dannflower Reguba

COME ON! This was an epic RP when we actually had PEOPLE!

JOIN NOW!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Captain Tammo