News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

favortie candy thread

Started by blindsimeonjtp, April 09, 2013, 02:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

mine is mr. good bar and nestle crunch.

winifred

(sorry off topic but, I'm glad you're back never knew if you had left or what happened) ;D

My fav probably are chiklets the chocalate, milky way, pay day and anything that generally has something to do with nuts, caramel, and peanut butter. :D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

cregga rose eyes

Hershey's Cookie and Cream Bars. They're so yummy!    :)
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Tam and Martin

Three Musketeers and Any Sour Candy.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

I like gummie bears, suger plums, marshmellow peeps, gummie worms, mint chocolates, and much, much, much more!

Life is too short to rush through it.

blindsimeonjtp

Buzz_Bumble

English Walnut Whips ... although I can't eat them any more because chocolate isn't good for me.  :(

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on April 10, 2013, 02:29:05 AM
English Walnut Whips ... although I can't eat them any more because chocolate isn't good for me.  :(
Bummer. But isn't chocolate bad for everyone, and they still eat it. Why cant you?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Actually somwhere I heard that if a man (I'm not sure if woman do also) eats a choclate bar once a week it can reduce his risk of getting a stroke. But I think it only applies to Dark Chocolate.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

blindsimeonjtp

i like chocolate ice cream alot too . cookies and cream ben and jerrys

Buzz_Bumble

"Chocolate" is actually made differently in different countries. The confectionary most Western people think of as "chocolate" is detested in some european countries, to the point of being illegal to be sold under the name "chocolate" and has to be called "milk chocolate" or similar instead. Western "chocolate" contains lots of filler (milk, fat, sugar) and very little actual chocolate (cacoa).

Some of the health claims made about "chocolate" are for Dark Chocolate and some are for the proper Cacoa Chocolate.

BUT there's all sorts of claims about various foods and drinks (chocolate, wine, coffee, etc.) - one week they're good for you, the next they're bad for you. The "experts" wasting huge piles of money and time studying these things are simply morons. Part of the issue for the ever changing "results" is due to the fact that they only ever survey a tiny fraction of the people and then claim their "results" are true for everyone. It's the same problem with all silly polls / studies, including TV ratings. They're worthless.

As long as you eat sensibly, everything is good for you (except of course poisons or if you're allergic to it!). If you eat stupidly, then anything can be bad for you - I read somewhere that eating massive amounts of apples every day can result in arsenic poisoning.

The problem with chocolate for me is that even a small amount (a few chocolate sprinkles on top of a cake) quickly causes very bad skin problems - a bit like an allergic reaction.  :(

Romsca