News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The one they call the angry squirrelmaid

Started by Sparks of Southsward, May 07, 2013, 11:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparks of Southsward

Name: Red Rage Macintyre      Species: Red Squirrel                 Apperance: A rather large barrel-chested Squirrel, his whole body is a deep chestnut color, a very large and bushy tail that can be used as a pillow if need be, his eyes are a dull green          Attire and Equipment: He wears a tan campaigning jacket, his kilt is a maroon and drab green color, with him is a 3ft long, basket-hilt claymore passed down from father to son, it has supposed enchanted runes sealed with in the blade itself, he is never without his trusty bagpipes, though rather worn from years of heavy use, but can still belt out a tune                                              Bio: Like many of his clan, the Red Tails, Mcintyre has got warrior blood coursing through his rather large arteries, he is also a very heavy eater and is partial to any form of ale, now a fully grown squirrel, he left his tribe like others to become a mercenary, he is sometimes known as the angry squirrelmaid do to his kilt and his loud bagpipes, many vermin have made the mistake of calling him a dress-wearin' sissy, those vermin no longer have a head.

KitrallStreamrippler

Cool! I could picture him pretty clearly- makes me want to draw him, but I'm afraid I'll ruin it.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Sparks of Southsward

Well if you are good at drawing or know somebody here that could draw and not expect a fee due to the fact tham AH'M BROKE, that would be gurtly appreciated

Rusvul

Meh, artists here never ask or expect a fee. Nice thug about these forums. One of many. Many, many.

Dannflower Reguba

Is says squirrelmaid in the title, but he's a he in the descrip...  :-\
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

That's because some vermin make the mistake of calling him a 'squirrelmaid' because of his kilt. As Sparks pointed out, they will not be making that mistake again.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Sparks of Southsward

Yes, I drew inspiration from The Highlander from Assassin's Creed 3, and that term was derived originally from The French and Indian, AKA: The Twelve years war for all those europeans, native americans saw Scottish troops wearing bearskin hats and kilts and blew bagpipes, which Native americans took a dislike to, called them Angry Screaming Women, so there is everybodies history lesson for today.

Romsca

Quote from: Sparks of Southsward on May 14, 2013, 02:09:55 AM
Yes, I drew inspiration from The Highlander from Assassin's Creed 3, and that term was derived originally from The French and Indian, AKA: The Twelve years war for all those europeans, native americans saw Scottish troops wearing bearskin hats and kilts and blew bagpipes, which Native americans took a dislike to, called them Angry Screaming Women, so there is everybodies history lesson for today.

That made me laugh way too hard! LOL! :D

I feel like a traitor... laughing at my favorite country and cultural group like that and all...

Sparks of Southsward

Alright, glad I got my point across, now the question is where this Squirrel can seek some gainful employment (RP)

KitrallStreamrippler

You could start your own RP- it would be interesting to see one built around Red's past or something.

Sparks of Southsward

Hmmm..a novel idea indeed, Perhaps some roleplay that takes up northaways...perhaps we could round up some roleplayers that have characters from up north?