The Quest To Save Rollo

Started by Ferrow-of-RedWall, June 29, 2013, 09:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferrow-of-RedWall

This is the The Quest To Save Rollo sign up sheet. Just say you name age what animal you are what side you are on (I am assuming you are for Redwall :) but if not) and a bit about yourself as well as you weapon.
Please stay on topic and go to my other page for the actual rp not this is OOC only.
- Ferrow Official Red Wall Abbey fan!

Rusvul

What is this RP? Saving Baby Rollo, of course, but can I have a little more information?

Sparks of Southsward

-Name: Red Rage Mcintyre-    -Species: Red Squirrel-             -Apperance: A barrel chested male at the age of 27 seasons, he is wearing a tan colored campaigner jacket with a maroon and drab green kilt-                                    -Weapons: A three foot long basket hilt claymore, a targe as well, his back up weapon is a dirk- -Backstory: A mercenary squirrel from the highlands of the icey north, he had travled south in search of employment, he then found Redwall and was hired by the abbot or abbess to find Baby Rollo, though not what he was expecting it would pay nonetheless-       

Dag Downyfur

Name: Aster
Species: Hedgehog
History: born in Mossflower Woods with her family, a group of wandering hedgehogs that found the abbey a season ago, Aster has been asked to help find baby Rollo.
Weapon: carries a heavy oak club but when she doesn't have that she  will break off any large branch from any tree to use as a weapon.

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith