News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The voyage of the Jackdaw OOC sign up thread

Started by The Shade, August 03, 2013, 09:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Arguler the assassin was captain of the goodship The Jackdaw, the pirate ship that struck terror in the hearts of evil vermin and timid beasts alike. The raccoon and his fearsome crew made their living by plundering other, weaker ships. Right now we find them chasing, through savage islands, across stormy seas, a merchant ship, filled with plunder like no other. Gunpower has been invented, so the battles are more complex than ever.

Play as The Jackdaws crew.

Play as the merchant ships crew.

Play as island natives.

I will permit redwall-ish animals, as long as they are no monkeys, and things like that. You know what I mean. This is the first rp I have created, so please feel free to make suggustions, and give costructive advice. Whoever is the captain of the merchant ship gets to name her, although I must warn you, she might be plundered.

My character sheets;

Name;Arguler the assassin
Role; Captain of The Jackdaw
Species; raccoon
Age; about 23
Gender; Male
Apperance; He dresses in a long, heavy garment, studded with brass. He also wears a grey hood, which he wears either on land, or in battle. He also wears heavy, tight fitting leather boots.
Personality; Fairly quiet, although when roused, loves violance. Likes a good swig of grog.
History;He never tells his crew much, but it is known that his parents named him after an eagle, from ancient times.
Weapons; Two cutlasses, four flintlock pistols, two wrist knifes.
Other; Has a cutlass slash on his right cheek.

Name; Unknown, his nick name is Short, because half his left ear is missing, giving him a short ear.
Role; The Jackdaws head galley cook
Species; Mink
Age; early twenties
Gender; Male
Apperance; He dresses it a leather jurkin, studded with sliver. He also wears a pair of oily trousers, three bone braclets, and a shark tooth necklase
Personality; Easy going, although when he is frustrated he can become bitter.
History; His parents were killed in a sea battle, and up til 5 seasons, lived in an inn, where he met Argular, who wasnt a captain of his own vessel yet.
Weapons; Sturdy meat cleaver, heavy knife.
Other; Has two swirling tatoos on his upper arms.

Please join  :D

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dannflower Reguba

Not bad for a firsty.  :) Not bad at all, I think I'll join.  :)

Name: Vel Oritore

Species: Squirrel

Appearance: Dark gray fur, shimmering + reptilian yellow eyes, her ears are very sharply pointed, she is of a medium build, but well toned. As far as clothing goes, think Assassin's creed (Revelation)  ;)

Personality: Sharp, but not mean, quite warm considering that she's the hired assassin, tends to try and make life easier for others as a whole.

Weapon: Her hard leather gauntlets alone bring a very concussive punch to the table, add her natural speed and your lights just might be out before you even know she's there. Carries 1-2 tomahawks and a small number of knives. She has compounded a special mixture of flour and gunpowder, allowing the gunpowder to cloud and be lit, this she will carry in small baglets.

History: N/A, but was hired onto the merchant ship as a secret bounty guard.

I think that's it.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Shade

Thank you, really apperciete it. :)    If you've seen any AC4 trailers, you might know what I based my captain off ;D

Dannflower Reguba

What's your youtube channel?  ??? If you got good stuffs than maybe I'll sub.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dag Downyfur

I'll join!

Name: Riventail
Species: pine marten
Appearance: His fur is a russet color, with patches of white on his paws, making him very strange in appearance. He lost the tip of his tail in battle as a young beast, and his name was changed from his old name (Fleetfoot) to Riventail. He wears the usual uniform of the beasts on The Jackdaw.
Personality: He resents the fact that his name wa changed and vows that someday he will find a way to get his old name back. He is cunning and, compared to other vermin, quite intelligent.
Weapon: javelin
History: nothing special except the part about the tail.
Other: part of the Jackdaw's crew.

And an island inhabitant:

Name: Ferren
Species: mongoose
Appearance: Ferren has red-brown fur, and eyes that, like those of all mongooses, turn red when she is angry. She wears a simple white cloak made of thin fabric.
Personality: While usually easy-going, Ferren is loyal to her friends. She is a reckless fighter but clever and can create cunning plans.
Weapon: a stave made from an ash branch.
History: she came to the island when she was only 8, and is the only mongoose on the island. For some reason, once she came to the island, there never was a problem with snakes again.

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Sparks of Southsward

AH'M THROWIN MAH BLOODAH CLAYMORE IN DA MIX!

Name: Red Rage Mccintyre

Species: Red squirrel

Apperance: (for those of you who play AC3! think of the highlander) A barrel chested red squriel, he wears a tan campaign jacket with a maroon and olive dran kilt, a bushy black mustache as well.

Personality: Quick to fight, always ready for conflict and where to find gold.

Weapons: A smoothbore musketoon, his trusty claymore and targe (shield)

History: A traveling mercenary fro, the fridiged north, Red comes seeking emplyoment wherever that may be, and now he is caught up in protecting a merchant ship.

The Shade

@danflorreguba, er, no, I don't really have...good stuff  :P Nothing to do with AC anyway........

@ Dag Downyfur, accepted!

@ Sparks of Southward, accepted!

The Shade

Sparks of Southsward

I dont know, i figure either way, we should start soon.

The Shade

And its up! Just making another character.
Name: Kalimba
Species: Racoon
Apperance: His hair is shaved into a mohawk, he wears two eagle feathers behind his head, has strange symbols tatooed over his body.
Personality: Easily angered, quick to fight, loves battle.
Weapons: Tomahawk, dueling pistols, two heavy knives.
History: Was abandonded on a island at a young age, and learned to fight well.
Other: He is the long lost brother of Arguler, but he is against pirates, even though he is like one.