News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Should there be more hamsters in Redwall

Started by rachel25, July 18, 2013, 05:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on July 24, 2013, 09:43:56 PM
I've never really done fanfic before, but maybe as a practice in writing exercise I am rather tempted... :D
You really should! You'll see, fanfic is pretty easy, since you have most of the world set out for you.  :)

rachel25

Quote from: Redwaller on July 25, 2013, 01:34:59 AM
I've never really done fanfic before, but maybe as a practice in writing exercise I am rather tempted... :D
You really should! You'll see, fanfic is pretty easy, since you have most of the world set out for you.  :)
yep but I've made it hard for myself by writing a Redwall Fanfic in a faraway land so its a bit harder  :( but fun  ;D

Mariel

Quote from: rachel25 on July 25, 2013, 04:48:59 PM
Quote from: Redwaller on July 25, 2013, 01:34:59 AM
yep but I've made it hard for myself by writing a Redwall Fanfic in a faraway land so its a bit harder  :( but fun  ;D
I know what you mean, I'm writing a fanfic in which the villan came from far away and it is hard to incorporate him sometimes because he has different needs as an animal.