News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Back From Confuzzled

Started by SandyB, June 03, 2013, 03:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SandyB

I'm back from Confuzzled 2013. It was a medieval themed convention this year and I thought I'd tell you guys how my Redwall costume went down with the other attendees.

Firstly, the sword was frowned upon and I got it through convention security on one condition: It would be peace-bound at ALL times, including the photoshoot.

Secondly, it was quite a warm weekend and it got SO HOT inside that latex mouse mask, that I could only wear it for a limited time during the day. I was alright in the parade and also a few people took my photo - including the Guest of Honour. So, on the whole it was quite well received.

Number of people who took my picture: 15
Number of people who recognised me as a Redwall warrior: 4
Number of people who shouted REEEEEED-WAAAAAAALLLLL! at me: 1

If you want to see pictures of my costume, I've posted the link to the topic below.

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3937.0
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

phoenixfoden

(hey man ive met you on fa before)
Did you see a guy called edwolf? Hes one of my fave fursuiters

SandyB

Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

phoenixfoden

Could be him,did he have black pants and white and grey fur?

SandyB

phoenixfoden

SandyB

BEST...
       WEEKEND...
                 EVER!!!!!!