News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Battle Front 3

Started by SaberTruth, June 15, 2013, 01:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaberTruth

Found out yesterday about the new Battlefront that EA is making.

"In 2004, the original Star Wars Battlefront came onto the scene and took gamers – and Star Wars fans – by surprise. It was an ambitious action shooter that gave players the opportunity to step into the shoes of their favorite Star Wars characters, pilot quintessential Star Wars vehicles, and relive classic Star Wars battles.

Fast forward nearly 10 years and gamers still have many of those same Star Wars gaming fantasies – but now they wish to experience those larger-than-life battles in magnificent high definition, with all of the amazing special effects, vehicle physics and gameplay intensity that the next-generation has to offer.

Star Wars Battlefront, developed by DICE on Frostbite 3, will surprise and delight fans yet again with a new experience inside this beloved universe made with our signature DICE craftsmanship and commitment to excellence."

http://www.ea.com/star-wars-battlefront?intcmp=EACom_SWBF_latest_0613

Here is the teaser for it.

rachel25

my brother loves star wars and is hoping to buy Star Wars battle front he also says that there should be a Redwall battle front this I agree  8)

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Romsca

Will this be available on the Wii?

Gears

Yessssss!!! I LOVED the series and wished they did more with it. This will be a great game, if it keeps the blasty-shooty fun. The destruction physics will be amazing. ^^
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Quote from: Romsca on June 22, 2013, 07:46:22 PM
Will this be available on the Wii?
The wii isn't powerful enough to run things like this, sorry mate. :C
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

SaberTruth

Sadly it will not be out till Dec 2014.  :'(

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc