News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

nicknames

Started by rakkety tam, March 29, 2012, 06:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: psybox on April 06, 2012, 01:57:30 AM
i have someone who thought a thread called why did you pic you re username? with that spelling, was a thread for why one picks ones profile picture

probably because the thread-maker spelled pick pic.
I don't have a problem! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm retired from the forum

psybox

what? what don't you have a problem about?

Søren

Sorry it came on a show called Jimmy Nuitron. I was just quoting, but I diden't think you would understand. ;)

I'm retired from the forum

Ungatt Trunn

My nickname among my freinds is dynamite. I got it at a birthday party. I kept on making jokes about dytamite. Thats when I got my nickname.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 11, 2012, 07:36:30 PM
My nickname among my freinds is dynamite. I got it at a birthday party. I kept on making jokes about dytamite. Thats when I got my nickname.

*Tsssssssss-*  Huh, what was tha-  *BOOM!*  Ugh, dynamite!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Hmm...I normaly call Rainshadow, Rain.  :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Just Leatho. Not Shellhound or Leatho Shellhound, or Leathal Weapon, or LeathyBee, or Leatht Common Multiple. Nah, I don't think I have any nicknames for him.  ;D   ::)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

rachel25

Um Ham is a good name for the person above me  ;)
everyone just calls me Rachel or Rach though I will respond to Namin or the Fluffy otter of Awesomeness  ;D

Norham Waterpaw

Ham? Ham?Ham?HAM?...... Ok  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dag Downyfur

Um...I'm just Dag on here. My username is of my one Redwall character, a hare. And her full name is not Dag.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Blaggut

Ehh.. You can just cll me dyl pickle.. (Dylan)
~Just a soft space boi~

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.