Appearance:usually wearing a cloak , black and white,scars all over arms,
Personality:laidback,kind,short tempered
Weapons:spear,5 daggers,1bow,50 arrows,2 swords
geronimo!!!!!!!!

Tam and Martin

Can I join as in Intaker?

Name: Cheelig
Species:Water Rat
Appearence: He wears a long tunic with a black belt to tie it off. He wears a floppy farm hat. His left eye is closed shut permanently because of a slash across his eye he had gotten from a fight. He has grey fur with a little dirty white fur on his underbelly. His whole left leg doesn't have any fur because of a major burn while "playing with fire".
Personality: Mean, and slightly dumb.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

WoodenSpoon

You both are accepted if you still want to roleplay.

Tam and Martin

KitrallStreamrippler

May I join? This is a good idea, and it sounds really fun! (I'd like Wayland to be a guard, if that's okay.)

Name: Weyland
Species: Hare
Appearance: Mottled tan fur, black tips on ears. Blue-grey eyes. Average height and build for a hare. Wears a dark green military tunic.
Personality: Laid-back and friendly with everybeast, as long as they're not causing trouble. Doesn't care what others think of him, but adheres strictly to his own standards. Loves to joke around, but can be deadly serious, and is actually rather dangerous. He has had extensive paw-to-paw combat training, and is usually unarmed. He's afraid of misusing his advantage in unarmed combat, though, so he won't fight unless he has to. Also, he'd rather prevent a fight than have to break one up.
Weapons: Halberd, paws.

Name: Gwylan
Species: Ferret
Appearance: Reddish-brown fur with black "mask" markings, black "socks". Light brown eyes. Small and slim, but quick. Wears a plain khaki tunic belted with a red-and-black cord.
Personality: She seems very apathetic, and doesn't really care that she's there, though sometimes she misses the sea (used to be a corsair). When this happens, she can be found singing old sea-going ballads. Though she usually does anything she's told with indifference, she occasionally gets a mutinous streak, and can become quite dangerous. When in a normal mood, she will interact with all beasts the same, whether they are inmates, cooks, guards, or even Briar. She's moderately polite, but not very friendly.
Weapons: She used to have a cutlass and "the best sling on the Eastern Sea", but they were of course confiscated.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dag Downyfur

Name: Rakkle, usually called Rak
Species: stoat
Appearance: Rakkle is lanky in appearance, tall and skinny. His fur is dark brown, except for on hai chest and stomach, where it is white. He has golden eyes and one tattered ear. Rakkle also has scars across his back and chest, which he keeps covered with a long, hood-less, black cloak. He is well-coordinated but is rather weak in combat. But what he lacks in strength he makes up for in intelligence and cunning.
Personality: He is intelligent, cunning, and somewhat rebellious. He is usually quiet, feeling quite awkward around the other much-older beasts.
History: (hope you don't mind if I add this) He was cast out from his family at the age of 12, since they valued brawn over brains, and most of them were stocky brutes who carried clubs too heavy for Rakkle to even lift. He joined a horde but was terribly injured in battle and almost died. He would've, if he hadn't stumbled upon Briar's Rehabilitation Home for Vermin.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Tam and Martin

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

KitrallStreamrippler

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dannflor

Name: Krank
Species: Weasel
Appearance: Very handsome black furred with a white blotch where his eye is
Personality: Bold but a little shy but a great fighter
Weapons: Two scimitars strapped to his back
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dag Downyfur

Hm...I wonder if i could take over this thread...

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dag Downyfur