Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Times of planning

Started by Redwaller, May 04, 2013, 08:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you want it based off?

Strictly Redwall based
5 (35.7%)
Redwall based, with some changes(i.e. Dragons)
8 (57.1%)
Based off another series with Redwall animals
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Dag Downyfur

I would like to join! Also, I think I'm the one who voted w/out posting. I was checking out the thread then and I've decided I'll join.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

The Shade

Maybe the arena enemy can just be one animal, maybe monitar lizaids. Maybe we could even think about having chariots, with monitars pulling them.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Shadowed One

Yeah, like we make our character, then in their bio, write how they got captured. Then we have random drawings for who will fight who.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

The Shade

Maybe, to avoid bickering, we make two characters each, and one character dies, the other lives.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah like ze Monitor Lizard idea! May'apz zey could juzt zrov av o' ze fighterz intae ze ring, an' zen after a long an' borin' zpeech zey releaze ze Monitor Lizardz! Anyvone vho zurvivez vinz a cookie!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Ok! Er, no sure about the cookie idea though... ::)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, zat part vaz juzt a joke, but ze rezt might be intereztin'!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Maybe the winner gets to sit out for the next round?  Not like they get to leave or anything, just they aren't forced to fight in the next battle.  They get a break.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 01, 2013, 03:15:41 AM
  Maybe the winner gets to sit out for the next round?  Not like they get to leave or anything, just they aren't forced to fight in the next battle.  They get a break.  ;)
Why not a feast for the winner? He gets to sit out and feast.

Shadowed One

And the final winner gets their freedom!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

The Shade

Yes!But my character might live...

Dag Downyfur

Ok so I will sign up later, this looks fun!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

The Shade