News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Expertise

Started by The Lady Shael, July 08, 2011, 07:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Uh...maybe Isshinryu Karate, since basically nobody even knows what that is and I've been taking it for six years. And bike riding. I can do that without dying, at least. ;)

The Skarzs

Getting hurt. I am an expert at getting cut, burned, bruised, broken, and otherwise damaged. Let's say its a miracle I haven't gotten tetanus yet.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Firehawke

I consider myself an expert at knitting scarves on size 50 needles, playing Zoo Tycoon 1, and Doctor Who.
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Ungatt Trunn

I've descovered that I have a great talent for drawing comic strips. Sure, I'm not a pro, but I've seen that drawing them comes more naturally to me than to most people. I must they, my drawings do look pretty good....not like anything grand, not anywhere near as good as Charles M. Schulz or Hergé comics, but still a little above average for most people.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

Gaming. Mostly on computers, but I know more about D&D than your average person. I'm not by any means an expert, but I'm more experienced than most when it comes to metalworking... That's not to say that blowtorches don't terrify me just as much as the next guy.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

I have some knowledge of Ghengis Khan, I enjoy astrobiology, and I often do entra.. Entrapau.. Ugh, business like stuff.

And I'm not sure if this counts, but I know a lot about the most epic tv show ever, better than redwall tv, The Animals Of Farthing Wood!
~Just a soft space boi~