News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Playing Cards!

Started by parthemore, September 03, 2013, 07:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parthemore

Well, not quite. However, the artwork reminds me of Redwall and the characters therein. Check out this Kickstarter and add them to your collection.

P.S. They're now making shirts to go with the project.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1561867839/awakened-villagers-of-cairn-bicycle-playing-cards

Iamthatis

That looks cool wish it was Redwall
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, vay tae dazh a chap'z 'opez!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WildDoogyPlumm

I did get a character info card with something I ordered from the Redwall shop...I wonder what other characters there are cards of (I got Ungatt Trunn).
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Emperor Ublaz

Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

rachel25

COOL! but if you wanted to you could pretend that they were Redwall cards  :) and where did you get the info card WildDoogyPlumm?

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: rachel25 on October 10, 2013, 04:08:55 PM
COOL! but if you wanted to you could pretend that they were Redwall cards  :) and where did you get the info card WildDoogyPlumm?
I bought a T-shirt from the online Redwall store (right here on this website!) and the card came with it!

Emporer Ublaz - On the front, it has a picture of Ungatt along with his name and the book number he's from (12).
On the back is info about him: the book he's from, species, family, and weapon, along with a brief summary of his role in the book. Basic information, but still very cool!
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

CrazyPug37

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on October 12, 2013, 02:49:34 AM
I bought a T-shirt from the online Redwall store (right here on this website!) and the card came with it!

Emporer Ublaz - On the front, it has a picture of Ungatt along with his name and the book number he's from (12).
On the back is info about him: the book he's from, species, family, and weapon, along with a brief summary of his role in the book. Basic information, but still very cool!
Seems interesting.  Can you get the card by itself, or do you have to buy something else with it?
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: CrazyPug37 on October 12, 2013, 06:59:32 PM
Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on October 12, 2013, 02:49:34 AM

Seems interesting.  Can you get the card by itself, or do you have to buy something else with it?
I have no idea, I didn't even know that it came with the stuff, I opened the package and it was there. So, short answer, I have no idea.