Anybeast up for a duel?

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, September 19, 2013, 05:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Ah!! Sorry, I've been pretty busy. Um, I'm goin to go write them in a minute, and post them in a little while. Definitely tonight!! Again, I'm really sorry.

EDIT: Here they are! My computer freaked out, so I'm posting the one for Rus first, then I'm going to do a second post with the one for Blaggut.

Name: Dritsek
Species: Otter
Weapon(s): Scimitar, "stun-gun" (basically an 1873 Colt Peacemaker that shoots mildly electrified bullets. Even if it just grazes you, it should stun you for a second)
Physical Description: Somewhat short and stocky, muddy brown fur and dark eyes. Rather unattractive, actually. Wears a rough black tunic and bark sandals.
Personality: Tough, cynical, hot-headed, and bitter about her past. Tries to be calm and/or polite when it's probably a good idea, but she has a temper. Hates the Imperialists with their, as she thinks, "fancy talk an' clean uniforms, throwin' parties while th' rest of us starve".
Other: Dritsek has been biased against her whole life (for reasons why, PM me) and resents that. She has absolutely no patience for fools or nonsense, which she thinks the Imperialists are full of.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

KitrallStreamrippler

And for Blaggut-

Name: Lieutenant Asara Colinford
Species: Hare
Weapon(s): Saber
Physical Description: Sandy fur that blends in perfectly with the beach at Salamandastron, with grey-green eyes. Wears a navy-blue military tunic (which has stripes on the sleeve, denoting her rank) and a pair of black gloves.
Personality: to be RPed.
Other: Experienced campaigner
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Blaggut

Nice character sheets! Can't wait! When do we put up the duel page thingies?

Ps: I edited my character sheet
~Just a soft space boi~

KitrallStreamrippler

Thanks! The duel thread will be up as soon as y'd like. Do you want to write the opening post or shall I? (And I saw the edit on your char sheet. :) Cool.)

Blaggut

I shall do the opening post! Wot wot! Jolly good ole chap! If I do the opening post do I create the topic?
~Just a soft space boi~

KitrallStreamrippler

Yes y'do, sah! Excellent flippin' harespeech, by the way. Absoballylutely spiffin'!

Blaggut

Burr, woi, I thunk a'll be makin tha' topic noaw!
~Just a soft space boi~

KitrallStreamrippler

Oi saw et, zurr, an' oi'll be postin' in a moment yurr.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~