News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Duel: The Shade vs. BrookSkimmer

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 23, 2013, 10:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

So, do you have any preference on a character scheme? Good guy vs. bad guy, bad guy vs. bad guy, good vs good, neutral? I'm feeling like playing either a wildcat, hare, or otter right now. Let me know what you'd like to do. Also, any preference on setting for this?  ;D

The Shade

Hmm... I probably play better with vermin, so I'll be a bad guy. As for setting maybe a high ruin tower or something... shrouded with vines. For some reason I like that idea.  :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

BrookSkimmer

Tower in the jungle sort of setting? That sounds fun to me :D Would you be cool with us both being vermin? I wouldn't mind playing some sort of jungle cat if that works for you?

The Shade

BrookSkimmer

Alright sounds good! I will get a sheet up as well and then we can get going  :D

The Shade

Ok, this isn't a very well-thought-out character, so...ya.  :P

Name: Regals
Species: Searat
Appearance: By his thick arms, pierced ears, and colourful sashs he looks your average sailbeast. Although, unlike most of his species, he is strangely handsome, and has deep, thoughtful eyes. Some of his most distinctive features are the small hawk feather earing he wears, and his long hair on top of his head, shaped into a mohawk-like style.
Personality: He never got on with his own species, who he believed to be stupid and ignorant. He left sailing to them, and traveled the land, seeking fortune.
Weapons: An old cutlass an' a beautiful-looking curved knife.

BrookSkimmer

Name: Vula
Species: male
Appearance: Vula is black from ears to tail tip. He wears typical jungle clothing including a loin cloth. His lower arms and legs are wrapped in  flat vines for protection. He has a savage appearance and a personality to match.
Personality: Extremely territorial. Does not speak much and maintains a dark, almost meditative personage. Not a beast to mess with.
Weapons: Spear and net, two bone long knives.

Ok! All set! I'm thinking perhaps your character enters Vula's territory? This would cause my cat to attack. What do you think? If you like this idea go ahead and start the thread and I shall respond. 

The Shade

Gotcha, that would make sense. The threads up!  ;)