Knights of Redwallelot Discussion Topic

Started by Cornflower MM, November 14, 2013, 04:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should the new GM be?

danflorreguba
poll is being modified...

The Shade

I have to agree with Redwaller, I think Dan would be the best member for this. Besides doing a nice job with his RP, he somehow has a different aspect on things, and of course he's pretty active.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

I agree with shade and Redwaller Dan is definitely the one to do it. Even his character seams to be kind of neutral.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

Ok, sounds good to me. I'll put my vote in with Dan then.  :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

We will leave this topic open for a couple more days just to make sure as many people as possible are able to read this before we make the decision.

I'm glad to see things remaining peaceful here  :)

Dannflower Reguba

Wow........... What is one supposed to say when they have no words?  :D Thanks guys.  :)

Shade, I'm a little curious, could you explain how you can tell of my different aspect of things?  :) (Believe me, talking to me in person can be one of the strangest things to do on the planet as I notice some really weird things that nobody else does.  :D)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Shade

Hmm, well, in discussion or whatever, you always seem to shed a different light on things. Wether this is the results of your age or just natural mental maturity I don't know, but I'm just rambling now, so I better stop.  ;)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

I'm interested but since

1. I'm still relatively new,
2. I've only been GM for one rather simple RP,
3. I'm not that experienced with RPing, being GM, or anything like that!

So all in all, my vote goes to Dan!

rachel25

I think Dan, you have been chosen.
It's rather funny, yesterday I was thinking the person who should take this over would be you.  ;D

BrookSkimmer

I'll still wait probably a day before making the official decision on this. Just so all those involved in the RP have a chance to take a look at what is going on.  ;)

Dannflower Reguba

In the meantime, I think that it would be beneficial to start making real posts again, I think that we can handle having no GM for another day if we've lasted this long without one.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

Aye, I think it is safe to start posting again.

I just want to give people a little more time before making the GM change. Just in case someone has comments to add on the subject.

W0NWILL

Cornflower MM

BrookSkimmer

Ok, it's been long enough now I think for the majority of people involved in the RP to have seen this thread.

It seems fine with everyone to have danflorreguba become the new GM. I agree with this.  :D

Please move all comments back to the original OOC thread for Redwallelot.

Have fun you guys!