News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Topic where we revel in our weirdness.

Started by Faiyloe, October 14, 2014, 12:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Centaurs could be classified as a "beast", but only on their request. However, Lupiin states that werewolves are more docile around non-human animals, and if they weren't then James, Sirius and Wormtail would be long dead. More then they are now.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Banya

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on June 01, 2015, 07:57:17 PM
James, Sirius and Wormtail would be long dead. More then they are now.
Did you really have to put that extra dagger in your words?  Do you feel good about yourself now?

;)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I still think it'd be cool to have a vampire/werewolf centaur.  Almost as cool as a vampiric merperson.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 01, 2015, 07:39:39 AM
 Random and off-topic question that's sorta kinda related to Harry Potter, but also sorta just fantasy in general:  If a centaur gets bit by a werewolf, do they turn into a werewolf, or are they immune to lycanthropy?  Same with vampirism:  Is there such a thing as a centaur vampire, or are centaurs immune to vampirism?

...I think of weird questions late at night.  :P
(Keep in mind that all of my fantasy authoritativeness is based entirely on D&D.)

Nope, centaurs are not immune to lycanthropy. If infected, they would shift into a fully canine form or into a hybrid form- which is sort of like a humanoid wolf. I don't think they'd shift into an equine wolf.