News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

OOC: Roulette Discussion Faiyloe Vs. Redwaller.

Started by Faiyloe, November 04, 2013, 06:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Ok so looks like we are paired up. So about the setting I was thinking in the woods. Since your character has such a big advantage It would be nice to have the advantage of the trees on my side to even it out. on the other hand an uneven match could make things interesting. Maybe they were kidnapped and are in some sort of arena. Maybe it is a revenge fight.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Redwaller

The woods are a good idea.

What if it was set in a clearing with lots of big rocks scattered about, and large trees all around. We could also have a few NPCs on each side to spice up things? Also, right in the middle, a big maple tree standing straight and tall.
It could be set in mid-autumn, where the leaves have turned different colours, but haven't started falling yet. The weather could be heavily clouded, close to rain. And as it goes on, it could develop into a torrential rain, reducing visibility to the minimum.

What about those ideas?

And let's try to make as long a post as we can.

Faiyloe

Awesome love it! I'll be the leader of some kind of band.

Redwaller

Okay, so here is what the scenario could be:

Regdab Wahala and his two otter friends were travelling here and there in search of adventure. As they came to a clearing one autumn day, they were set upon by a band of rogue squirrels. Now the three friends are stuck in the midst of the clearing, fighting for there life.

Faiyloe

How about my character is an out cast member of the Gaw tribe. After she was kicked out she gathered her own forces. You can make the first post.

Faiyloe

Redwaller

Redwaller

Sorry for double post.

A squirrel has fallen and the battle has begun!