News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Where do you always go first?

Started by Nightfire, January 09, 2012, 09:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What section of the forum do you always visit first, before even glancing at anywhere else?

Announcements
Suggestions and Concerns
General Discussion
Character Discussion
History, Legends, and Myths
Redwall Fan Works
Role-Playing
Redwall Websites
Brian Jacques' Other Works
Cavern Hole
The Cellars
Happy Birthdays
Forum Games
Your Private Message Folder
Your Own Profile

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Blaggut

The cellars.

Btw- you didn't out "Someone else's profile" on there... Awkward... Not that I would choose that. :P
~Just a soft space boi~

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

phoenixfoden

BadgerLordFiredrake

The reason why I'm here, 3 links away from going to the forum.
baby turtle forever

rachel25

If I have messages, I go there first, then Role-Playing, then Cellars, after that. Anywhere.