News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Can you handle the awesomeness?!

Started by Griffen, November 21, 2013, 06:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(read the message below first) Should I make an RP?

Yes.
No.

Griffen

Only vote after reading this. I only want "Yes" votes from people who are either
A) not in a RP, and are interested in playing in one
B) Can handle the awesomeness of my RPs without leaving or slowing down other RPs already going and want to join mine.

If neither of those options above are yours then vote no please :)

My goal here is to supply an awesome RP (Those who have RPed with me before know I can surely make an awesome plot.) and have people playing it of course, but I don't want people to join mine at the cost of leaving or abandoning another RP. 

psybox

Griffen

Dannflower Reguba

I think you know what my vote is Dusty.  ;) (Rainshadow, no snide comments!) Do you have an idea already? If not we should discuss this. (PM/Phone)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

(rain shadow no side commits!) whats that about? o.O

And yes I do, but I don't want to post the plot until Im sure we'd have enough players and of those players they won't be leaving other RPs to play in mine. I hate stealing players -.- but I hate Rp that are left unfinished. I have a fair share of hating my self for that x(

(But yes we can talk over the phone later)

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 21, 2013, 08:59:57 PM
I think you know what my vote is Dusty.  ;) (Rainshadow, no snide comments!)

Took me a second to figure out what you were talking about.  :P  (Griff, Dan and I have this thing going where he hates it that I make everyone a nickname that ends with a 'Y', especially when the nickname is his (Danny).  ;D)

Anyway, I'm up for an awesomely epic RP, if you'll have me.  If you don't have an idea already, I could supply some ideas.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 22, 2013, 06:01:20 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on November 21, 2013, 08:59:57 PM
I think you know what my vote is Dusty.  ;) (Rainshadow, no snide comments!)

Took me a second to figure out what you were talking about.  :P  (Griff, Dan and I have this thing going where he hates it that I make everyone a nickname that ends with a 'Y', especially when the nickname is his (Danny).  ;D)

Anyway, I'm up for an awesomely epic RP, if you'll have me.  If you don't have an idea already, I could supply some ideas.  :)

You aren't even capable of NOT doing it are you?  :P

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Well we got 7 yes so I'll try to get the OOC up ASAP haha

Dannflower Reguba

redwallgurl

I'd love to join people just like the old days!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Assuming, of course, that sooooome people aren't going to log off for say about two weeks?  :P  ;D The topic was started, check, "Defiance."  :)

redwallgurl

Haha yeah life sometimes gets in the way of a good ole' Rp.  :D
Fun. is a fantastic band.